Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Growing Up in Italy

Italy's premiere art/illustration/photography/toys/pop-culture mag is on the stands with issue #2 featuring the Growing Up Star Wars Flickr group created by Todd Franklin (Neato Coolville) and myself.

My Italian's a little rusty these days, but it also features a short piece by me on the history of the group.

Visit their website for more info and for a incomplete downloadable PDF version of the issue...

www.bangart.it/

And if you haven't checked out the group yet...

www.flickr.com/groups/growingupstarwars/

3 comments:

David said...

I am totally picking up a copy of that mag. I assume Nanaimo News carries it...

Glen Mullaly said...

Yep. It's on the rack between "Mongolia this Week" and "New South Wales Restaurateurs Association Journal of Kangaroo Cooking Monthly".

K0dama said...

niiiiiiiiiiiiiice!