Thursday, August 13, 2009

All New Cherry Bomb - Yay!

Cherry Bomb Toys has just re-opened at their new location! It's not often I shill for businesses on this blog, but I'm happy to make an exception for my favourite used / collectible toy store. Not only are B and Candice very cool people with tons of great stuff, but they run Victoria's upcoming, twice-yearly "Ultimate Hobby & Toy Fair" that's not to be missed.

I'm on my way down this afternoon to take a look for myself, but if these preview shots are any indication I shall not be disappointed.

So be sure to stop by if you're in the area or ever visiting Victoria, BC. And tell 'em I sent you.

***UPDATE: It's much larger than it looks! I definitely wasn't disappointed - what a great store!

3 comments:

Chris G. said...

That's cool, Glen. I'll have to pop by next time I'm in town. Have you ever been to "Toy Traders" here in Langley? They have a lot of good stuff there too.

I've always wanted to check out the Toy Fair, but somehow of other, I always end up missing it. I'll have to try harder this time.

Glen Mullaly said...

Hi Chris - I haven't been to Toy Traders for a few years, but they usually come over and sell at some of the four toys shows we have in town each year (the four largest in Western Canada). I was very impressed with their store's great dioramas!

Chris G. said...

Yeah,... the dioramas are awesome. It's almost a tourist attraction in itself!