Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Future Flickr 2


Inspired by that successful trip to the swap meet last Sunday, and having just finished a deadline, I thought I'd scan a few things for the next couple of weeks worth of Flickr. Herein please find a visual representation of future Flickr items including a small selection of those selfsame Sunday swap meet sundries.

Above: Jerry Warshaw serves up a dilly from "Eggs and Cheese, Spaghetti and Rice".




Eiiiagh! A Drumheller Dino .




Leo and Diane Dillon's wonderful mid-sixties take on the Greek gods and myths.




The other deCarlo!




Gordon Raynor goes deep in "Stories of Fun and Adventure".

So I hope you stop by for the fun. I'll finally be posting more of my own work in the next few weeks as well. That may or may not be an incentive but I'm a glass half full kind of guy.
See you there!

No comments: